Joe is a highly competent business professional with over 25 years of extensive and diversified sales leadership, market planning and client development experience. His in-depth experience evolves around developing client contacts into positive, long lasting business relationships. Joe's relationship building skills and client focused approach to business inspires a level of trust similar to that of a trusted business partner. Joe is resourceful in providing client service and developing relationship plans tailored specifically to individual client needs. Additional areas of experience and specific accomplishments include the following:
- Development of strategic and tactical plans for business success and growth.
- Working as an educator to help business owners and client management teams plan, develop and execute fully integrated business and marketing plans with the belief that success is planned and not the result of chance.
- Planning and development of a cost-effective action plan for a new national distribution channel for a $4 billion international company.
- Consultation experience with various state and local agencies regarding the ever changing business requirements and trends as they impact planning for client success.
- San Diego State University, BS
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Booster Club Chairman, Tahoma High School Fastpitch Softball
- Former Board Member, Tahoma Little League